Lineage II Zodiac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Zodiac Private Server

Web SitePortalHomeDonationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader?

Go down 

It's great, keep adding new stuff.
What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_lcap43%What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
It's fine, but some items are too powerful, and you have too many breakthroughs.
What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_lcap29%What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
It's fine, but you need more powerful items, and breakthroughs.
What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_lcap0%What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's fine, but i would raise the prices.
What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_lcap28%What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
It's fine but i would lower the prices.
What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_lcap0%What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It ain't good enough, surprise me!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Frostburn
Administrator
Frostburn

What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Empty
PostSubject: What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader?   What's your opinion on the Zodiac Trader? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 am

We want to know what you think about the Zodiac Trader, please help us improve our service.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1