Lineage II Zodiac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II Zodiac Private Server

Web SitePortalHomeDonationsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spamming in the Forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Voodoo
Administrator
Voodoo

Spamming in the Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Spamming in the Forum.   Spamming in the Forum. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:13 pm

Dear Lineage II zodiac Players,

Good day to all my friends. I would like to make an official announcement here that players who are found spamming the forum will be given a first warning. If players spam for the second time again they will be given a warning. If players are found to spam for the third time their forum ID will be banned.

Please take note that a minimum of five words should be written and should be constructive and useful to players.

It should not however be eg:lol lol lol lol lol, he he ha ha, SPAM LOL, BUMP etc or any in that particular fashion.
We will consider such post spam and will take appropriate action.

Please understand because we would like the forum to be neat and clean. By spamming GM will also have extra unnessary workload monitoring and moderating the forums.

Thank you all players for your kind understanding and patience. We hope you will continue to have fun in Lineage II zodiac server game. And I wish you all the best in-game and real life as well.

Thank you
Back to top Go down

Spamming in the Forum.
Page 1 of 1